Owner Occupied Home Rehabilitation
Frontier Housing Corporation's Owner Occupied Rehabilitation Program provides financial assistance to help owner occupants make needed improvements to their homes.
Homeowners must live in one of the following townships in order to be eligible: Brownville, Lyme, Hounsfield, Henderson, Adams, Ellisburg, Rodman, Lorraine or Worth.
- The applicant must own the home
- The home must be located in one of the above townships within Jefferson County
- The applicant must be income eligible. Income guidelines may vary between programs
- The home must be the applicant's place of residence
- The work must bring the home up to meet housing quality standards
If you are interested in being a part of our Owner-Occupied Rehab program, please fill out the application below and email it to email@example.com or mail it to P.O. Box 56, Dexter, NY 13634.
If you have any questions, please call us at (315)965-8150.